Pokémon GO Forum - Join the Community
Create an account and stay up-to-date!
Together we build the biggest Pokémon Go Community

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Create an account and stay up-to-date!
Together we build the biggest Pokémon Go Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I took this on Pokemon adventures

Go down

I took this on Pokemon adventures Empty I took this on Pokemon adventures

Post by K.ray Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:36 am

Hello battery life!

OK, So I am sure you have all heard of the new game that is out. Pokemon go? well I love it! I play it all the time while i am out walking my dogs. its keeps the walk fun. the only problem is, it kills your cell phone life. I am talking fast! I love that this helps! as soon as I know my phone is going to die, I just plug in my Selectec power bank, and BAM!, I have more cell phone power! its fast, easy to use, light weight and works! just make sure you plug it in to charge it up at night and it will be ready to go when you are.

I took this on Pokemon adventures 71p7lUdm06L._SL256_I took this on Pokemon adventures 71OQUMbhBeL._SL256_

Me and my wife can charge both our phones twice each before having to charge our charger up. It is so helpful!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing It is a 10000mAh power bank, which charges my phone for 5 times, really love it! As for reference, it is available on amazon, ASIN: B01I31ZG0G

K.ray

Back to top Go down